We completely committed to respecting your privacy and we take extra steps to protect the safety of your privacy and data. The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at our online shop and below is the list of our privacy commitments.
- We give you choices about how Hoshoh Accessories uses your personal information.
- What data and personal information we collect when you register and/or buy from us.
- full name,
- contact number,
- email address,
- device identifiers including IP address,
- social media handle, through our social media pages,
- payment method and bank payment card details (we do not automatically store payment card information and will only do so with consent until the order is fulfilled), and
- any marketing preferences you may have provided us with, you may cancel your subscription or ask us to erase your data at any time (we do not spam or sell or trade your personal data with any third party).
- Why we collect the data and personal information and how we use your information.
- We would collect and use the personal information (such as full name, address, contact numbers, email address, social media handle and IP address) when you register and/or order from us, and we have a legitimate interest in collecting these data in order to...
- process your orders (process payments and despatch orders), efficiently to fulfill contractual arrangement,
- communicate to you about your orders, such as notify you of the order status,
- improve customer service and interaction from the marketing preferences we collect,
- undertake website personalisation and administration, and
- use the marketing preference to send you marketing information to keep you up to date with promotional offers from ourselves or trusted affiliated offers when you have opted to receive such information from us (we do not spam or sell or trade your personal data with any third party).
- We have a legitimate interest to collect your IP address to identify your regional location in order to apply or not apply relevant VAT tax when you buy from us, undertake website personalisation and communication by providing regionally relevant information and promotional offer/s on our website and when you chat with us (please do not provide your bank payment details when you chat with us).
- We collect your payment method and bank payment card details, we do not automatically store payment card information and will only do so with consent until the order is processed and fulfilled when you shop with us over the telephone. Payment card details you provide when you shop with us are collected securely and handled by trusted third party, payment processing providers - Amazon, PayPal and Stripe for online orders, and SumUP for telephone orders.
- We have a legal obligation and legitimate interest to detect, investigate and report fraud, we strive to improve how we deal with financial crime. We comply with the legal obligation to efficiently make service and process improvements and report any crime.
- We have a legal obligation and legitimate interest to manage your account and provide customer services to you when processing and fulfilling orders, communicating with you and handling queries or complaints. This involves keeping our records up to date and accurate, some aspects of the data are managed by you when you register with us, so we ask that you to keep those data managed by you up to date and ensure they are accurate.
- We have a legitimate interest to carry out customer satisfaction survey as part of the continuous improvement of our products and services, as such, we may invite you to carry out customer satisfaction survey and provide rating or feedback on our products or your experience with us.
- We have a legitimate interest to collect information such as shopping habits, products bought and volumes, to help us to respond to demand, ensure the right products get to the right areas and to help us plan our ranges in order to efficiently manage and forecast demand and plan accordingly.
- We have a legitimate interest to develop products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers by improving our interactions through our website, providing online advertising and marketing communications to inform you of special offers, promotions, new product lines and Sales. We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you unless you tell us not to do so.
- We hate spam, therefore we do not give out, sell or trade your personal data, information and purchase data to third parties. We do not spam, customers can opt-out/unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, here.
- We have a legitimate interest to maintain the security of our website network thereby helping us to maintain the safety and confidentiality of your information. We use secure technology, service providers and privacy protection controls and restriction in order to safeguard your personal information, and we expect our trusted third parties to have high-security standard to ensure the data we collect are securely transmitted and secure, see our security page for more information.
- Who we share your information with and why?
- We work with and share your information with a number of trusted third party service providers and applications in order to provide you with excellent products and services, to help us fulfill our contractual obligation, and to perform functions on our behalf. We share securely only relevant information and data such trusted third parties need to perform their functions, and they may not use it for other purposes. Here below are some examples of the third parties with whom we share your data and why?
- IT Companies, who support our secure website and business systems;
- Order Fulfillment Companies, to provide warehousing, process and fulfill orders;
- Delivery Companies, whom we only pass limited information to ensure safe delivery of your order in order to fulfill our contractual obligations;
- Payment Procession Providers, who are trusted to securely take, process and manage credit card payments;
- Fraud prevention agencies, to investigate, prevent, and report fraud;
- Market Research Companies, to carry out surveys and product/service rating and reviews on our behalf, to analyse data and to provide marketing assistance;
- Marketing Companies and Communication Applications, we use secure marketing partners to help us manage electronic communications with you like to send postal mails and e-mails, manage customer record, to remove repetitive information from customer lists, and to provide customer service;
- Legal, we may disclose data about your account if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf is compelled to do so by law or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a competent authority, or with your consent. Please note that we do not give out personal data and information to others unless we are legally bound to or you authorise us to do so.
- How long we keep your data and information.
- If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
- we may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under how we use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where: the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner, and
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law; we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
- What are your rights?
- You are entitled to request the following from us, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website.
- The right of access, to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it.
- The right to rectification, to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten), to have your personal information erased.
- The right to the restriction of processing, to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability, to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form.
- The right to object - to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling, rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
- We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you if we change our policy.
By supplying us with your personal information, you are consenting to us using your personal information in the ways described above. However, if you would prefer not to receive emails or newsletters from us, please contact us and we will ensure your details are removed from our mailing list or opt out of our newsletter mailing list at any time, here.
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) by which anonymous data is collected and saved for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused (opt-out) at any time, with effect for the future.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
AddThis and Sumo Share Buttons
Social Media Network Links and Plugin Widgets
This website uses social media plugin widgets on our product pages, this social media widget allows users to share content on our website more easily through social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, Snapchat, LinkedIn, WordPress, StumbleUpon, Digg, etc ("Social Media Networks"). You may also like or follow us by clicking on the links below to our social media network pages, following us this gives you our latest news, latest products, exclusive offers, and interact with us to share our love of adornments.
Newsletter Powered by Omniconvert, MailChimp, and TinyLetter
This website uses Omniconvert and MailChimp powered forms to collect data for our newsletter mailing list. And we use MailChimp and/or TinyLetter to send out our marketing campaign emails, news, and news of our promotional offers. You can opt-out of our newsletter mailing list at any time, opt-out here. Here are the privacy policies for Omniconvert, MailChimp, and TinyLetter.
Live Chat Messenger by Tawk.to